Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fun Ways to Exercise - More Ideas

Here are some new articles on fun ways to exercise that I found recently. And if you're still stuck, why not revisit an old favorite? This weekend I pulled out a yoga DVD I hadn't done for several months, as I had gotten a bit tired of it, and moved on to other things. I enjoyed it a lot, and got a great workout - I even felt like I made a lot of progress, despite not doing it for a while! Try a workout you used to enjoy, but haven't done in a while, and see if you can recapture the magic.

Or check these out, try the ones that appeal to you, and of course feel free to add your own suggestions below!

Jogging on a bright November morningImage by Ed Yourdon via FlickrFun Ways To Get Exercise
Learning martial arts can be an interesting way to get exercise. Another way I keep myself interested in exercising is experimentation. I try to keep improving my exercise performance, find new exercises to try and do mind/body ...
Publish Date: 08/07/2011 8:43
http://mikejhca.hubpages.com/hub/Fun-Ways-To-Get-Exercise

8 Fun Ways to Exercise this Summer …
During winter, I have no problem getting motivated to get to the gym, but in the summer, I hate being stuck inside to exercise! That's why I try my best to.
Publish Date: 07/24/2011 11:20
http://weightloss.allwomenstalk.com/fun-ways-to-exercise-this-summer/

5 Fun Ways to Exercise and Stay in Shape | Fitness Breakout
Does your workout routine feel like a drag? Try one or more of these 5 fun ways to exercise and discover some enjoyable ways to stay in great shape!
Publish Date: 07/21/2011 22:32
http://www.fitnessbreakout.com/just-for-fun/5-fun-ways-to-exercise-and-stay-in-shape

Easy Ways To Lose Weight – 7 Simple Tips
You'll be very happy to know that you can get plenty of good exercise and never have to work out at the gym! Here's seven easy ways to lose weight whilst having some fun: 1. Have a brisk walk with some friends. A good way to exercise ...
Publish Date: 08/07/2011 17:36
http://www.nw-ind.com/area/easy-ways-to-lose-weight-7-simple-tips
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment