Thursday, November 18, 2010

Video-3 Great Ab Exercises

For those interested in toning your abs, here is a quick free video you may want to check out. Some of the exercises do utilize an ab wheel or balance ball, but for those that hate crunches (and I don't blame you - so do I), these may offer some interesting options to mix it up. (Or, for my favorite ab workouts ever - Pilates and Yoga -- visit our website at http://www.newholisticliving.com/exercise.html for some great suggestions.)

It's only a couple of minutes long, and offers some interesting exercises I have not seen before. (Please note: If video does not appear below, please click link to view.)

ab exercises
CLICK HERE for a FREE WORKOUT!! www.turbulencetraining.com Here are my 3 favorite abdominal exercises in which none involve lying on your back and curling your shoulder blades off the ground, or any type of movement that requires you to perform hundr...


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment