Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Product Review - Lose Fat, Not Faith

This post isn't just about exercise, but overall fitness, and as many of our readers struggle with weight issues, I thought this CD set would be relevant to share with you.

As someone interested in fitness, I am always on the look for new ideas and new ways to keep myself and my readers and visitors motivated.  I just finished listening to the "Lose Fat, Not Faith" CDs. I can safely say that these 5 CDs contain more information presented in a clear and friendly manner, than almost any other fitness/self improvement audio I've ever listened to.  This program helps to make sense out of the technical that is discussed. Actually, it's explained so well that the technical data doesn't seem to be technical data at all.

A lot of the information presented is common sense type stuff. Things that most overweight Americans have heard before. But, Jeremy presents all of this information in a manner that I understood and actually believed that most people could succeed with.

I thought that the CD on nutrition was outstanding. Jeremy brings a no-nonsense approach to the world of nutrition. He not only dispels some of the bad information that is floating around out there, but he doesn't just poke verbal jabs at them, he explains them, the basis of them and why these fads/ideas don't work. At least long term.

Just when I was about to declare the nutrition CD by far my favorite, I listened to CD 5 - "The Zen of Releasing Fat". Wow, Jeremy hits it out of the ballpark with this one. If everyone who needs to lose fat is honest with themselves, they will admit that releasing fat is not completely a physical challenge. There are many mental and emotional issues wrapped up with it. For many people, unless you are prepared to deal with the entire package, you are doomed for failure or at least relapse. Jeremy speaks on this topic by discussing the demons he had to overcome and the demons he has seen his clients fight and offers some logical help in identifying and overcoming your own demons.

This 5 CD set is a MUST for anyone who has struggled with weight, diet, or self image. It really gets you thinking about the WHY you want to lose weight, which is the most important step.

Click here to learn more about this awesome compilation...


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment