Saturday, June 23, 2012

Video - Jillian Michaels Shred Workout - Level 1

Sorry if I haven't published a full workout video in a while.... Today I'll make up for that, and post a full-length Jillian Michaels workout - one of my favorite trainers. I love her no-nonsense style combined with an upbeat energetic attitude, but without being too "perky" about it all. This is Level 1 of Jillian's popular 30-Day Shred program - a great program for interval training and fat burning. If you want to grab the DVD, or other levels, see resources below the video.

Join me now, as I'm going to work out right along with you - I've been needing a good workout myself these days!

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred: Level 1
Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 1 will burn fat with this interval training fitness system, combining strength, cardio, and abs workouts that blast calories to get you shredded and ripped. This workout is from Jillian Micheal's the DVD 30 Day Shr...


More Jillian Michaels Interval Training Workouts: 
   
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment