Thursday, July 17, 2014

Video: 5-Minute Mobility Workout for the Office

I discovered this set of exercises a few weeks ago, and have been doing them at work almost every day. They really seem to help with my stiffness and soreness that comes from sitting at the computer all the time, and - especially in my hamstrings, and upper back. My legs are actually more flexible than they have been in some time, even though I stretch them daily using other exercises. While this workout is not specifically targeted for office workers, it is useful for anyone who wants to increase flexibility, reduce soreness, or just keep your body young. And it only takes 5 minutes!

I suggest bookmarking the video on all of your computers where you spend a lot of time, and take a 5-minute break at least once a day to run through these exercises. Like me, I bet you will find you get a lot of benefit out of getting out of your chair and doing these simple exercises even just once during your work day.

Click the link below to go directly to the video, and once there, bookmark it for future reference:

5 Minute Anti-Aging Mobility Workout


No comments:

Post a Comment