Thursday, March 10, 2011

Video - Gym Workout

Here is a 10-minute video of an example of a good gym workout. If you enjoy going to the gym, this video gives you an idea of a well rounded workout using gym equipment. (I know we focus a lot on working out at home, but some people do prefer the gym, so this week I wanted to share a few resources for those of you who do enjoy this form of working out.) I liked this lady because I agree with her philosophy of health and fitness, and eating. (For more ideas on cooking and eating healthy - and happy - visit our Cooking From Scratch blog.)

Betty's Workout at the Gym--NO RECIPE--
In this video, Betty demonstrates her workout at the gym (due to several requests). I also emphasize the importance of diet in achieving fitness and a healthy lifetstyle. If you are looking for a diet that will definitely take the pounds off and neve...

No comments:

Post a Comment