Thursday, October 6, 2011

Video - 10 Minute Trainer Workout

I just came across Tony Horton's 10-Minute Trainer concept recently, and I am impressed. As someone who is often pressed for time, this is a fast, fun way to workout and get your exercise in just 10 minutes per day. Of course it is great to have 45 minutes to exercise, but some days I simply don't, and it's great to have something on hand like this, so I can just pop in a DVD and get a great full-body workout in just 10 minutes between running here and there. And if I get more time later, hey, I can do it again!

There are loads of testimonials from happy people who have used this system. Check out the quick intro video below, and let me know what you think. Have you tried this system? Do you like it? How is it working for you so far? (And if you haven't, you can find more info below the video.)

Tony Horton's Ten Minute Trainer New Video!
www.tenminutetrainer.com - The secret behind my 10-Minute Training system is my breakthrough Super Stacking Technique™ using resistance bands!


10 Minute Trainer Series:
   

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Other features you may wish to consider are customized core workout programs which simulate interval training or hill training.

    ReplyDelete